Aveda Institute Maryland has partnered hardworking students with inspirational educators since 2017. We strive to offer a learning experience like no other. Here are five things you should know about Maryland’s only Aveda branded wellness school.
- At Aveda Institute MD we use small class sizes to create a hands on school. Class sizes are a 15:1 ratio in Cosmetology and Esthetics programs. Smaller class sizes allow you to participate, receive feedback, and focus on learning.
- If you are looking for an education focusing on natural ingredients, being Eco-friendly, and cruelty free, Aveda checks all the boxes. We won Stylist Choice Award 2017!
- We are proud of our 63% graduation rate. 91% of our students start working in their field, and 95% of our students get their license.
- A close relationship with local salons and spas allow students of Aveda Institute MD to build a network in the community for future careers. We care about your future and try to set you up for success!
- Are you are curious about how long your journey will be at Aveda Institute Maryland? A Cosmetics diploma requires 1500 hours (approx. 10-11 months) and Esthetics requires 600 hours (approx. 4-6).